The Lattice Pergola is one of our most elegant classic wooden hunter horse jumps with a pristine white and minimalist aesthetic put in contrast with decorative nature inspired accents. Subtle hand-crafted, wooden, lattice-styled elements will suit any modern and elegant farm environment.
This wooden horse includes aluminum feet, wooden frame wings, euro-spruce turf-covered poles and walls that make it an ideal horse jump for novice trainers and professional jumpers alike.
Included in the package are:
- 2 pairs of wooden frame wings complete with aluminum feet
- 3 x 12’ euro-spruce turf-covered poles
- 20” or 24” turf-covered walls
- 8” matching stone flower box
- 1 x 16″ color-matched picket gate
- 4 pairs of cups
- decorative flower are not included
- Stylish White Horse Jump: The Lattice Pergola is an extremely stylish, elegant and classic horse jump made of highly-durable aluminum and wood. It features white wooden frame wings with flower boxes and a matching gate along with turf-covered walls and euro-spruce turf-covered poles.
- Kiln-Dried Pressure-Treated Wood Used: All of the wooden elements in this horse jump are constructed with a kiln-dried and pressure-treated wood. The euro-spruce turf-covered poles maintain optimal weight and durability.
- Aluminum Feet: The wooden frame wings are structurally sound, supported by premium-grade and highly-durable aluminum feet that don’t shatter, break, or rust. They offer durability and safety for the horse and the rider.
- Steel Keyhole Tracks: The euro-spruce poles include rest on galvanized steel keyhole tracks with which makes the jump height easily adjustable, making it ideal for training purposes.
- USEF Licensed Designer: The Rise has been expertly crafted and designed by a USEF licensed designer with over 3 decades of experience in the industry.
- Made in the USA: The Rise has been made completely in the USA using the best premium-grade aluminum and individually-selected wood. This ensures longevity and durability so the jump doesn’t break, rust, or cave into even tropical environmental conditions.
The entire jump is sold as an Oxer in a package. You can also choose the ‘customize your jump’ option to purchase additional elements or request customizations and changes to the color, details, etc.
The displayed price is for the package deal.